Visit The Phyl Campbell Website

Friday, January 14, 2022

100 Books by 1/18/2022

The following list of 98 books and projects is not the goal of 100 books I was planning to have published by Tuesday, and some in this list are "blocked" or "in review" by KDP. Since I am forcing that issue, I'm counting them. I'm also counting books that were completed and formatted but not published due to issues out of my control as well as books that were published but have since been unpublished. I'm including books published on my account as well as books students, former students, and clients published on their own accounts so long as I felt I had significant contribution to the project(s). Hopefully everyone named on this list is happy to be included. And the ones that aren't named might recognize their description, but the time spent was valuable -- I'm not intending to shortchange myself some mention of things I worked on -- those unpublished projects probably caused me the most heartache.

I didn't include 1000s of projects that were discussed and started but unfinished. If they got finished and I'm not aware, I hope for the best for those involved.


(First 39 created and published by me)

1. Mother Confessor Book 1

2. Mother Confessor Book 2

3. Mother Confessor Book 1 ebook

4. Mother Confessor Book 2 ebook

5. Martha's Chickens and the Pirates (Yellow Junior Reader Edition)

6. Mother Confessor 2 in 1 edition

7. Mother Confessor 2 in 1 edition ebook

8. Carley Patrol

9. Carley Patrol ebook

10. A Muse Meant

11. A Muse Meant ebook

12. #25 Reasons Why Charlie Should Never Read Jane's Books to Jane

13. Confessions of a Grammar Enthusiast

14. Confessions of a Grammar Enthusiast ebook

15. I'm Not Writing a Book Today

16. Just Sew Stories

17. No Estoy Escribiendo Un Libro Hoy

18. Martha's Chickens and the Pirates (Red Picture Book Edition)

19. Halloween Scare

20. Mermaid Overboard

21. Mermaid Evolution Lulu Paperback

22. Mermaid Evolution KDP paperback

23. Mermaid Revenge

24. Mermaid and Friends Coloring Book

25. Harpsichord's Blank Book

26. Evolution Blank Book Lulu Paperback

27. Evolution Blank Book KDP Paperback

28. Smart As Kids Series

29. Vegan Sandwich Maker

30. Health Journal Yin Yang Cat ebook - unpublished 1/27/2022 in hopes of reinstating my series

31. Health Journal Black Plain 8x10

32. Health Journal Black Plain 6x9

33. Health Journal Black Plain ebook BLOCKED by KDP

34. Health Journal My Body is a Temple Dog 8x10 – In Review by KDP

35. Health Journal Yin Yang Cat 8x10 – In Review by KDP

36. Health Journal Dog Cat Heart 8x10 – In Review by KDP

37. Health Journal Dog Cat Heart ebook BLOCKED by KDP

38. Health Journal Unicorn Riding Dinosaur 8x10 – In Review by KDP

39. Health Journal I'm Not Lazy 8x10 – In Review by KDP

Young Authors

40. Cadence Moore's Doggie Dilemma (10)

41. Bella Bond's A Lemur's Life: The Power Within (10)

42. Nicole Abram's Megan's Great Fear (10)

43. Ian Litchford's Crystals of Light (9)

44. Bella Bond's A Lemur's Life: The Royal Family (10)

45. Ari Ford's The Mystery of Death Bridge (11)

46. Ian Litchford's Crystals of Light 2(10)

47. Daisy Litchford's Tony Learns to Fly (7)

48. Payton Ledford's I See a Rainbow (6 1/2)

49. Kayden Ledford's The Three Best Friends (10)

50. Willie Craddick Jr's The Life of a Boy With Big Dreams (16)

51. Ian Litchford's Crystals of Light Book 3 (11)

52. Ian Litchford's Dinosaur Land (11)

53. Elizabeth Forester's Thoughts of Someone Just Like You (15)

54. Emma Klimchock's Time Fears and Smiles (12)

55. Joseph Ee's Minecraft War (11)

56. James Ee's Jackson Carrot Defeats Boredom(11)

57. Alyssa Murray's Not Growing (11)

58. Ayana Cruz's Dark Heart (12)

59. Lauren Carletti's Trapped (11)

60. Ben Waters Epic Elements (10)

61. Willie Craddick Jr's They Counted Us Out(17)

Adult Authors

62. Keara Davon Notes to Self

63. Anne Clark Messages of Hope (book 2)

64. Anne Clark Messages of Hope (book 1)

65. Anne Clark The Journey of Hope From an Urban Educator

66. Sara Winick Herrington Bee Happy

67. JL Mitchell Jingle

68. Tracy Brown Unashamed Spirit, Untamed Heart

69. Tracy Brown USUH Blank Book

70. Kelly Sibol Buzz and Louise

71. Rachel Myers Wild (completed on her own after attending my workshop and camp and getting some private editing)

72. CHI Group Healing Together (support role of editing and cover art connecting)

73. Ronald James A Year of Choice a Year of Change

74. Abena Walker (reprint) Our Favorite African Adrinkra Symbols: A Coloring Book

75. Geneva Politzer Words, Words, Words

76. Laile Wilson To Be: The Journey of Finding My Authentic Self

77. Michele Pedersen Natural From the Start: Empowered Birthing from Conception through Postpartum

78. Julie O'Callaghan Past Due

79. Sara Winick Herrington Love Always Wins: Poetry and Meditations from an Emotional Support Canadian

80. Heather Ryland Step Into Sovereignty

81. Heather Ryland Blank Book

Unpublished or uncredited

82. book in romance genre edited and reprinted after author rights reverted (book 1 in series)

83. book in romance genre edited and reprinted after author rights reverted (book 2 in series)

84. Kid author book removed from publishing by request of parent

85. Adult written kid story removed from publishing by request of author

86. book created and published as a gift and then removed from sale by PC

87. book created but not published due to a marketing issue

88. book created but not published due to a marketing issue (different book, same author)

89. book created but not published due to content pertaining to a legal matter

90. book created but not published due to author/artist revision issue

91. book of poetry created but not published due to [redacted]

92. gorgeous Sci Fi romance duology that the author completed but decided not to publish

2021 projects

93. Nkechi Taifa (reprint) Adventures of Kojo and Ama

94. Ani B and MAR Poems in a Minor

95. Jason Prugar Chasing Betty

96. Jason Prugar Chasing Betty ebook

97. Teanna Byerts Grandma Swordwhale's Mermaiding Book

2022 projects

98. Rillan MacDhai Wall of Thorns and Other Stories

99. Rillan MacDhai Wall of Thorns and Other Stories ebook


I can also add game publication to my resume. The Mermaid's Revenge game was created in 2018, but has been revamped several times and may be finding a home with a local game designer and seller. Magic Bluff was created this year and is printed by a game printing company. It may also have a home with the local game designer. Either way, I will retain my rights and ownership of these games. If I count them as books, that's 100, and the similiarities between book publishing and game publishing definitely give me reason to include them. 


My goal of 100 books by 1/18/2022 was arbitrary. An idea that popped in my head when I realized the health journal was something that could be offered in multiple sizes and formats. The date was chosen as the day I entered the hospital last year -- unsure if I would ever publish another book. If my more reasonable goal was 100 books in 10 years from my first publication, then I have until August for that goal, which I will smash a few different ways. For that goal, I will only include titles that are LIVE on Amazon. So I do have my work cut out for me. But we're going to have a lot of fun, too!








No comments:

Post a Comment