Visit The Phyl Campbell Website

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Health Journal

 Phyl Campbell Health Journal

Large size (8x10) retails for $14.90. Small size (6x9) retails for $12.90.

Books are available on Amazon or through my SquareStore.

 

Current Cover Options

D.yin yang cat health journalE.unicorn riding dinosaur health journalF.worship dog health journal


 

Amazon listings:

            Right now, these six images are available in the 8x10 format, but only the plain journal (image B, description B2) is available in 6x9 format. I intend to make all cover options available in 6x9 format, plus add more cover options, by May 2022. It is easy to add new cover options, but sometimes the publishing platform forces delays between uploads.

A. I'm Not Lazy I Just Work Hard to Rest: Health Journal: track your information, keep a log of important medical information, write down what you need to remember and more!

by Phyl Campbell | Jan 13, 2022

B. Health Journal: track your information, keep a log of important medical information, write down what you need

C. Health Journal: track your information, keep a log of important medical information, write down what you need

D. My Body is a Temple: Health Journal: track your information, keep a log of important medical information, write

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 (cover reads: My body is a temple …and my cat expects only the best)

E. Unicorn Riding Dinosaur: Health Journal: track your information, keep a log of important medical information,

F. My Body is a Temple: Health Journal: track your information, keep a log of important medical information, write

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 (cover reads: My body is a temple where my dog comes to worship)

B2.Health Journal: track your information, keep a log of important medical information, write down what you need to remember and more! 6x9 format

No comments:

Post a Comment