Visit The Phyl Campbell Website

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Illustrator Shout Out: Krissy Whiski

The FABULOUS surreal Bohemian artist Krissy Whiski is going to collaborate with me on a children's book I wrote the text for in October. I will share that story with you later. But today, I want to plug the artist who is bound and determine to make me cry, balter, and laugh all at the same time.

So this is some of my favorite Whiski art, and I hope you will love it, share it, and support her. Buy some art she's already created so she has room for more art and money for more canvas and paint!!



This one is StarChild. The version I prefer has puzzle pieces painted into the corner, which reminds me of Josephine Wall. I told Krissy I want this print as a puzzle. 

This is Sherbert Unicorn. I love how the ice cream cone makes the horn. It's so effortless.

 I love the ice cream cone babies. I have the limited edition stickers on my fridge (and you don't). But you can get the chocolate ice cream baby on a Tshirt. I love baby TRex, and will probably buy it when it is wearable. Krissy understands inclusivity, and carries sizes up to 3XL!

And I know a lot of people love David Bowie, but the way Krissy captures him is just fantastic.
To my knowledge, these aren't for sale yet, but they will be. 

Whisky also made a special commission "Angry Birds" for me. If I haven't already shared it, I will in another post. You can't buy it -- it belongs to me!  So no use making you all jealous.

OK. That's it!!  That's my plug!!

No comments:

Post a Comment