Visit The Phyl Campbell Website

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Updates!!!

Updated the homepage of my website on the advice of my new SCORE mentor. I'm grateful for her suggestion. So now it starts:

 "Every great book starts out with a great story. You don't always know where it's going. Sometimes it ends on a cliffhanger. If it's done well, you get the sense that the story isn't really over when you reach the last page. You imagine the characters going on about their lives, living on in a world that we can only imagine."

Read the rest at www.phylcampbell.com . You won't need a subscription. ;)

In other news, I created/updated my brochure for the Women's Expo, where I'll be sharing a table with my new friends at CHI (pronounced CHEE, like Tai Chi). That's going to be Oct 5&6.

And I've been working on better ways to mass produce (well, 10 at a time, instead of one at a time) Mermaid's Revenge: the game for demo at Save Against Fear in Harrisburg. That's going to be October 11-13 at Harrisburg Mall. 






I'd love for you to come out and play the game with my son and me. There is a fee to get in, but I believe the fee also entitles you to other cool stuff. Plus, you just need to come out. 

I'm doing other things. Probably doing too much, but just trying to keep going strong through the commitments I have made. I'm learning a lot. I hope you are, too. ###

This was me in Maryland at the DCBA Hafla.

Phyl Campbell is author, mother, dreamer, and Dr. Pepper addict. Currently, she is loving shenanigans of all sorts.






No comments:

Post a Comment