Visit The Phyl Campbell Website

Friday, July 22, 2016

Dates and a Guest Blog Post Link

OK. Here are some dates:
Saturday, July 23 -- 11AM West Broad Farmer's Market
 I'll be doing storytime, handing out blank books for people to stop and make a book with, and all that jazz. Athens, GA!!



Tuesday, July 26 -- 1-4PM Ann Peden - Jewelry and Artist Marketplace
I'll be holding the PENULTIMATE Make A Book Summer Workshop for 2016.
Watkinsville, GA!!




And the AWA allowed me to guest post on their blog again. I really appreciate being part of this fantastic group. This is a guide to formatting in MSWord for CreateSpace.


(Kudos and thanks to Katherine for the beach scenes!!)

I am getting better about formatting and teaching myself better practices for formatting books for Kindle as well as POD. I'd love to help you see yourself in print -- contact me!!

Comments are always welcome, whether here or on my FB page. Same goes for LIKES, SHARES, and offers of canned Dr. Pepper (though we may have to do that in person).

No comments:

Post a Comment