Visit The Phyl Campbell Website

Monday, October 24, 2016

NANOWRIMO REBEL with a cause

National
Novel
Writing
Month

starts at midnight Tuesday of next week -- November 1.  I am moving November 19. I have a ton of half-formed ideas. And really I have no idea what's going to happen.

50,000 words in 30 days -- no sweat, right?

And I really ought to be sleeping now, but as usually happens when I know I need to go to bed, my brain thinks "now would be a great time to think about random thing 361,297 and I can either try not to think about it or fire up my laptop and post something.

So before I find my maturity and hit the hay, I'm going to share a post about my journey as a NANO rebel. I invite you to sign up for NANO this year and dust off any writing pursuit you may have, whether you follow the rules or become a REBEL like me. So click on the hyperlink above and ENJOY!



Phyl Campbell is Author, Mother, Dreamer. She writes and conducts workshops on a variety of topics: Education, Women/Feminism/Equality, Book Reviews, and Writing. Her books are available on AmazonIf you'd like to see her speak at an upcoming function, contact her via her website or Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment