Visit The Phyl Campbell Website

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Argh! How frustrating! I thought I had published my first post a month ago -- but neglected to hit "publish" (I guess), and it ended up in drafts. Logging into these sites to make changes is a PITA. And if I'm just writing for myself, well, it's hardly worth the effort of Spellcheck, now, isn't it?

But if you're here and wanting the latest -- perhaps you have stumbled upon this blog by accident, here are places where I post more, better, and more frequently:

FB: Phyl Campbell Author Page
Wikinut: Phyl Campbell Profile Page
Website: www.phylcampbell.com


In addition, all my books can be found on Amazon.com. They include Mother Confessor (1&2), The Carley Patrol, and Martha's Chickens & the Pirates.

Thanks for checking it out! I hope you find something to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment