Visit The Phyl Campbell Website

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Bubblews






Yes -- I've done it again. I'm trying out a new site to earn income. It is called Bubblews, and on that site I am Phylc_author -- the same as my Twitter Handle.


If you'd like to connect with me there, please do so. If you want me to connect with you without following me in return (why, I'm not sure, but) leave your handle in a comment so I can take a look at your stuff.
The pictures were all from MorgueFile, and I chose them so I could say the following:
Speech Bubbles, Beach Bubbles, Tub Bubbles, Oh My!!

Now that they are broken links, and I just deleted them, I'm not sure what to think. But given the age of this post, who really cares (besides me), anyway? But I don't like broken links on my page, so editing comes in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment